Baile Átha Cliath


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Party in the USA

Alright... it's only fair now I talk about things I'm excited to get back to in the US, since all I'm thinking and talking about is what I'm going to miss here.

Goes without saying, I am beyond excited to see everyone I've been missing for the past few months. Family and Friends are the number one thing I am so, so thrilled to return to. Even with my family's visit, I'm still anxious to get back to them.

Aside from the obvious, in no particular order:

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee (Medium French Vanilla with skim milk and two splenda. I know... I know... splenda is chemicals. But it tastes better than sugar.)

Regular exercise -Fitrec, walking, and hopefully-- IRISHSTEP!

Singing with AFix. It will will have to wait until September, but I am so, so excited to start up again. I miss my girls and I MISS singing so much it hurts.

Music- I feel so behind with new music coming out. Can't wait to catch up on the country music I've been missing, since most chart music has traveled across the pond, but country wouldn't.

Driving. No I don't do it often, but I do enjoy doing it, and this summer may be spent driving a lot!

The dollar. Not having to think to myself during every tiny purchase, "How much is this actually costing me?"

GLEE. Watching it when it's actually on, and not online the day after.

Hulu and other websites that dont' work here

My cell phone. Texting my friends at random points during the day.

Having time to sit and read a book; here, I feel like I should be out doing things, seeing things... I miss feeling relaxed, like I have time.

WORKING. I miss my job at SMG Catering, and knowing that I am putting money into my account, not just watching it drain.

My mom's cooking. Separate from missing my mom, of course. But not separate from missing her buying the groceries, and not me. I'm just being honest! :)

Going to the movies

SUNSET NACHOS. Those are very close behind friends and family.

Painting. No space or money or time to do it here, so hopefully getting a few pieces in over the summer.

No more time difference!!

This has proved to be an incredibly hard list to make, since my thoughts keep drifting off to what I love and am going to miss about here. Which is just everything.

1 comment:

  1. We will all miss reading about these adventures, Eileen! It's been a great ride! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete