Baile Átha Cliath


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spain!... Almost.

Okay, I broke my promise. I was only able to update one ONE of my big trips, but in my defense, it was finals week! We just finished our last final for Contemporary Irish Society. Now it is officially spring break, and I have two hours to shower, clean, pack for nine days, and then (after an annoyingly scheduled two hour meeting) I am flying off to.... SPAIN!!

Seville, Madrid, and Barcelona. I cannot wait. I'm especially excited to speak Spanish again, I feel like it's going to come back to me pretty quickly. Hopefully, I'll be able to update from internet cafe's around each city. AHH so much to do! I better get started!

Adios, mi familia. :)

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you just blow in from France?
    Sounds exciting, Eileen. Take lots of photos for us.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete